These luxe brushed silver tin candles are travel friendly, durable and light weight. They are perfect for the office, hotel, or scattering throughout your home. Instantly enhance any atmosphere by adding the warmth of candle glow and your favorite scent. Our soy candles burn clean and do not release CO2 or carcinogenic soot into the air.
ABOUT OUR SOY CANDLES
- We hand pour all of our candles in our warehouse in Little Falls, NJ.
- We use wax derived from 100% American grown soy.
- Our wicks are made of lead and zinc free cotton coated in a vegetable wax.
- We use fine fragrance and essential oils that are paraben-free and phthalate-free.
- We never test on animals.
- We never use additives, dyes, preservatives, phthalates, parabens, sulfates, or petroleum.
- Our candles are eco-friendly, made in the USA and sourced with ingredients from USA.
Diameter: 2.56 in
Height: 1.75 in
Net Wt: 4 oz
Burn time: Up to 25 hours
- Keep the wick trimmed. Before lighting, trim your candle wick to 1/4”.
- When lit, allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar each burn to prevent pooling or tunneling.
- Never leave a candle burning unattended, and don’t burn for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Stop burning your candle when only 1/4” of wax remains.
- Once the candle is gone, reuse the tin container as a planter.