This sweet, crisp scent is one of our favorites. It's romantic and airy. We think it smells like the perfect blend of florals, mixed with fresh green branches, citrus, and musk.
Head / Top: Floral, Osmanthus
Heart / Middle: Black Currant, Tea, Green Apple
Base: Oak, Patchouli, Amber, leather
Candles add warmth to the atmosphere of your home. Our soy candles burn clean and do not release CO2 or carcinogenic soot into the air.
Our candles are hand poured into minimalistic straight sided clear glass jars with modern silver tin lids. They are perfect for your kitchen, nightstand, bathroom, basically anywhere in your home.
ABOUT OUR SOY CANDLES
- We hand pour all of our candles in our warehouse in Little Falls, NJ.
- We use wax derived from 100% American grown soy.
- Our wicks are made of lead and zinc free cotton coated in a vegetable wax.
- We use fine fragrance and essential oils that are paraben-free and phthalate-free.
- We never test on animals.
- We never use additives, dyes, preservatives, phthalates, parabens, sulfates, or petroleum.
- Our candles are eco-friendly, made in the USA and sourced with ingredients from USA.
Diameter: 2.88 in
Height: 3.5 in
Net Wt: 8 oz
Burn time: Up to 50 hours
- Keep the wick trimmed. Before lighting, trim your candle wick to 1/4”.
- When lit, allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar each burn to prevent pooling or tunneling.
- Never leave a candle burning unattended, and don’t burn for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Stop burning your candle when only 1/4” of wax remains.
- Once the candle is gone, reuse the glass jar. We love using them as planters.